We have a lot of guides which can help you do essential things with your web browser.
What are the latest versions of Browsers & Plugins?
Get the latest web browser version numbers via API
If you need access to the latest version numbers for Chrome, Firefox or any of the other major web browsers in your software, then we have just the thing for you! Web Browser versions via API.
- How to try a different web browser
- How to set your default browser
- How to change your user agent
Latest user agents for web browsers
- Latest Chrome user agents
- Latest Firefox user agents
- Latest Safari user agents
- Latest Internet Explorer user agents
- Latest Edge user agents
- Latest Opera user agents
- Latest Vivaldi user agents
- Latest Yandex Browser user agents
We detect all of these things on the Home page, but if you want to send someone a specific link that focuses on one of these items, here's a list of all of the extra things we detect.
Detect Web Browser Settings
- Are Cookies enabled in my browser?
- Are Third-Party Cookies enabled in my browser?
- Is Flash installed?
- What version of Flash is installed?
- Is Java installed?
- What version of Java is installed?
- Are pop-up windows allowed?
- Is Do-Not-Track is enabled?
Detect Web Browser
- What is my user agent?
- What HTTP Headers is my browser sending?
- What MIME Types does my web browser support?
Detect Computer Details
Detect Network/Internet Details
- What is my IP address?
- What is my IP Address location?
- What is my local IP address?
- Am I using TOR?
- What is my WiFi?
- What version of Chrome do I have?
- What version of Firefox do I have?
- What version of Safari do I have?
- What version of Internet Explorer do I have?
- What version of Edge do I have?
- What version of Opera do I have?
- What version of Vivaldi do I have?
- What version of Yandex Browser do I have?
Our list of things that we can detect is always growing. If you have any ideas of other things you would like to know about your set up (or your client's!) just let us know via the contact form.