We have a lot of guides which can help you do essential things with your web browser.
We detect all of these things on the Home page, but if you want to send someone a specific link that focuses on one of these items, here's a list of all of the extra things we detect.
- Are Cookies enabled in my browser?
- Are Third-Party Cookies enabled in my browser?
- Is Flash installed?
- What version of Flash is installed?
- Is Java installed?
- What version of Java is installed?
- What is my IP address?
- What is my local IP address?
- Are pop-up windows allowed?
- How big is my computer screen?
- How big is my web browser window?
- What is my IP Address location?
- Is Do-Not-Track is enabled?
- What is my user agent?
- What HTTP Headers is my browser sending?
- What MIME Types does my web browser support?
- Am I using TOR?
- What version of Chrome do I have?
- What version of Firefox do I have?
- What version of Safari do I have?
- What version of Internet Explorer do I have?
- What version of Edge do I have?
- What version of Opera do I have?
What are the latest versions of Browsers & Plugins?
Get the latest web browser version numbers via API
If you need access to the latest version numbers for Chrome, Firefox or any of the other major web browsers in your software, then we have just the thing for you! Web Browser versions via API.