Web browser & system detection
We make it easy for you to find out all the juicy technical details about your web browser.
This makes it easy for your Tech Support team to help you fix your problems.
To detect your web browser, head to the home page.
To discover individual aspects about your web browser; follow these links:
The things we can help you discover:
- Are Cookies enabled in my browser?
- Are Third-Party Cookies enabled in my browser?
- Is Flash installed?
- What version of Flash is installed?
- Is Java installed?
- What version of Java is installed?
- What is my IP address?
- What is my local IP address?
- Are pop-up windows allowed?
- How big is my computer screen?
- How big is my web browser window?
- What is my IP Address location?
- Is Do-Not-Track is enabled?
- What is my user agent?
- What HTTP Headers is my browser sending?
- What MIME Types does my web browser support?
- Am I using TOR?
- What version of Chrome do I have?
- What version of Firefox do I have?
- What version of Safari do I have?
- What version of Internet Explorer do I have?
- What version of Edge do I have?
- What version of Opera do I have?
Need a guide?
Want your clients to email their info to you?
We have a feature that makes it easy for your clients to email you a full read-out of their computer's set up, so that you can more easily debug the problems they're having.
Check out the Send Browser Details via email page.