Frequently Asked Questions
And so we have a FAQ section.
Here are some of the questions we've been asked and our answers to them. If you have any questions you'd like answered about anything Internet, Computer, Security or otherwise, please get in touch and ask your question!
Questions and Answers:
- If I change my useragent, can sites still detect my browser?
- Help! I've been hacked!
- How frequently does the site check for new browser versions?
- Why aren't Flash or Java detected?
- I'm having a problem with a game
- I'm having a problem with a website
- What are browser Crypto-miners?
- How do you detect my browser and settings?
- When did Apple rename OS X to macOS?
- I'm having a problem with my computer/phone/tablet
- I'm having a problem with an app
- Why is the location detection (based on my IP address) wrong?
Got a burning question? Ask us!
We're always happy to help people who need assistance with web browsers, computer security, the internet and being safe online. If you have anything that you're not clear about, just send us your question and we'll answer it for you.