We've done some other topics as well, so be sure to check out our other Learning Guides.
When you visit a web page, your web browser will typically download:
- the HTML for the website (this controls the text on the page as well as what "parts" of the page there are)
- the styles for the website (these control how the parts of the website look - eg. the colors and the sizes)
- the images (and maybe videos) for the web page
- Slow on bad internet connections
- Expensive if data transfer costs you a lot of money in your country
Later in this Learning Guide, we'll address more of the privacy concerns and annoyances, and show you some ways to mitigate some of these problems.
More coming soon