Learn about Cookies
Cookies are a vital part of using the modern internet, but they are still misunderstood by the majority of internet users. They have a bit of a stigma that they exist to do nothing but track your every move online, and this isn't quite the case.
We've written some articles to help explain what they're used for, why you might want to let your browser accept Cookies, why you might want to block cookies and many other things.
- What are cookies?
- When were cookies invented
- Why do so many websites warn me about cookies?
- Do I have cookies enabled?
- Do I have third-party cookies enabled?
- How do I clear by cookies?
- How do I enable cookies?