Get help from our Knowledge Base
Get step-by-step instructions and tips to help you solve your technology problems
Get help with something else on your computer or phone - Learn something cool about technology
Before you can change your settings it helps to know what they are. But that can be tricky to work out; we make it easy for you.
Have a question about anything related to web browsers, the internet or computers? We cover tricky topics clearly.
Keeping your web browser up to date is an extremely important part of staying safe online. Learn out with our guides.
Having your computer, phone or account accessed by criminals is scary and more common than ever these days. Here's how you can fix it.
The technology and the internet is more invasive than ever; with the right techniques and knowledge you can start to fight back.
Learn the ways to spot online scams so that you don't get tricked into giving your password or personal details away to criminals.
Have you got some other kind of computer problem? Maybe we've got an article which can help you - if not, request it and we'll write it!
You use technology every day, but do you understand how it works? Clear guides for non-techies. Start learning here! Absolutely free.
We've got all our guides for you in this section of the website. They're written in plain english to make them as clear and as readable as possible. We know how daunting it can be to be online these days, so we want to help you!
There are also a lot of guides we haven't written yet; so you should definitely use our Contact Us form to tell us what sort of content you want to see on the site. What problems are you having? What are you confused by? We want to hear about it so that we can help you and anyone else who is in a similar situation.
We also have a Search feature coming soon too, to help you find what you're looking for. In the mean time, please explore the guides and see what you find.
What are the latest version numbers for Web Browsers, Operating Systems & Plugins?
Web Browsers - Latest version numbers:
Operating Systems - Latest version numbers:
Plugins - Latest version numbers:
We detect all of these things on the Home page, but if you want to send someone a specific link that focuses on one of these items, here's a list of all of the extra things we detect.
Detect Web Browser Settings
- Are Cookies enabled in my browser?
- Are Third-Party Cookies enabled in my browser?
- Is Flash installed?
- What version of Flash is installed?
- Is Java installed?
- What version of Java is installed?
- Are pop-up windows allowed?
- Is Do-Not-Track is enabled?
Detect Web Browser
- What is my user agent?
- What HTTP Headers is my browser sending?
- What MIME Types does my web browser support?
Detect Computer Details
Detect Network/Internet Details
- What is my IP address?
- What is my IP Address location?
- What is my local IP address?
- Am I using TOR?
- What is my WiFi?
- Is my ISP filtering my outgoing network ports?
Web Browser Versions
- What version of Chrome do I have?
- What version of Firefox do I have?
- What version of Safari do I have?
- What version of Internet Explorer do I have?
- What version of Edge do I have?
- What version of Opera do I have?
- What version of Vivaldi do I have?
- What version of Yandex Browser do I have?