Here you can send a message to the team behind whatismybrowser.com. We love all your feedback, ideas and success stories. We also love hearing your questions and problems, as they often prompt us to make the site better and more helpful for others too.
Support the site
We love working on this site and are glad that it helps so many people. Some people have asked if there's some way they can help or say thanks to us:
The best way to help support our site is just to put a link to us from your website and tell others about us. We're doing this to help people, so the more users who know about us the better!
To make sure you get help as quickly as possible; see if this list of pages can help you first:
Have you got some other kind of computer problem? Maybe we've got an article which can help you - if not, request it and we'll write it!
Having your computer, phone or account accessed by criminals is scary and more common than ever these days. Here's how you can fix it.
Some other links to help you:
- How frequently does the site check for new browser versions?
- Why is the location detection (based on my IP address) wrong?
- Why is the ISP detection (based on my IP address) wrong?
- Why aren't Flash or Java detected?
- How do you detect my browser and settings?
- Why do you consider my browser out of date when I don't think it is?
- How can I use this detection on my own site?
- Affiliates, Partnerships and Services
- Why do websites need all this information about me and my browser?
Other common questions
In order for us to direct your message to the right people, please state what kind of message you're sending us...
If you want to send us encrypted email, our GPG Key is: WhatIsMyBrowser-info.asc