1. Select the "Tools" menu option at the top of Internet Explorer.
2. Select the "Internet Options" item at the bottom of the menu.
3. Select the "Security" tab along the top of the window that has appeared.
4. Click the "Custom level..." button in the "Security level for this zone" section of the Security tab
6. Because you are changing an important setting, Internet Explorer will prompt you to confirm that you really want to do this. Press the "YES" button to confirm this change.
7. You are now returned to the original "Internet Options" window. Press the "OK" button to close it and return to your normal web browsing interface.
If this helped you, share it with your friends. Click Like!